Week 6 – 10 things to let go of
- the credit card
- the vaccuum cleaner
- my lack of ability to see reason when asked to admit the 50th patient in a row
- my excuses for lack of exercise, see above 1,2,3
- my useless filing system which is almost as bad as the other paper hoarder here
- trying to help my son work out that being 18 and an adult means fending for yourself without an endless supply of cash from your parents, no wait i dont want to let go of that,
- assing around wasting time on stupid stuff see 1,4,5
- ok im stuck, i have a pretty good life, i love my family, my dog and my home, it needs work but its still a great home, and 8 is a good number as far as im concerned!
Hope your ten things are as inspiring!