ok I was trying to be clever like di but it didnt work out! So here’s my list
- Have fun that’s what holidays are about
- Keep a sense of humour, it will keep you sane too!
- Be prepared to go off the beaten track to see something special
- Have respect for others
- Try and learn a little of the local language, it helps and can create some laughs!
- Try not to walk around with your jaw hanging open at wonderous places!
- Do research where you are going before you get there, it saves time and money, and sanity!
- Take the time to smell the roses
- Take a warm coat, t-shirt and jeans, you will be warm/ cool and practical
- Take loads of photos and make sure your 14yr old hasnt wandered off into the midst of a huge crowd in a foreign city with no cell ph!